Education qualification: B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering), National Institute of Technology Silchar
Area of research:
- Experimental investigation of oxy-steam biomass gasification towards H2 production.
- Modeling of the biomass gasification in a packed bed downdraft gasifier configuration
Research interest: Biomass gasification, Combustion, Energy conservation and Renewable energy planning and policies.
- Sandeep K, Dasappa S. Oxy–steam gasification of biomass for hydrogen rich syngas production using downdraft reactor configuration. International Journal of Energy Research. 38, 2014, 174–188.
- Sandeep K, SneheshS, S Dasappa. Carbon dioxide capture through biomass gasification. Proceedings of the 19th European Biomass conference and Exhibition. 6-10 June 2011, Berlin, Germany (1127-1133).
- Hydrogen generation through Biomass gasification.World Hydrogen Technology Conference (WHTC), New Delhi, India, 2009 .
- Sandeep K, Dasappa S. First and second law thermodynamic analysis of air and oxy-steam biomass gasification. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.2014:39(34): 19474–19484
|Contact:||Centre for Sustainable Technologies,|
|Indian Institute of Science|
|E-mail ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com|